- Our Mission and Values
- Learning Resource Unit
- Pupil Premium & Sports Funding
- School Results
- Requests for Copies
- School Lunches
- Nurture Group
- Breakfast Club
- Equality Objectives
- British Values linked to Colnbrook Values
- Parent & Toddler Group
- To promote SMSC (Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural) cohesion through teaching and learning and through the School's Christian Values.
- To narrow the gap for all disadvantaged pupils in reading, writing and maths.
- To promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
- To improve attendance of all disadvantaged pupils.
Click here to see the Equalities Policy 2017